“Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” - Gary Snyder, poet and environmental activist.
Your Outdoor Dream ...
Your outdoor space is the first thing you see when you come home. A beautiful landscape is an extra room in your house - a place to enjoy nature, grilling, the sun on your skin, and tossing a ball with your child. Outside is where we feel youthful and vital. You and your family live in this space, and we at Creech’s can help you add quality to your outdoor areas. Tell us what your dream is – and we will help it become reality.
Ways to add quality to your life and property:
(1) Add a variety of plants
(2) Add the sound or appearance of water, fountains, ponds, hot tubs, pools.
(3) Add hills or valleys to an otherwise flat area (grading)
(4) Add hardscaping – stones, patios, driveways, walkways, retaining walls, drainage.
(5) Add areas for wildlife – flowers and seeds that bees and birds enjoy.
(6) Add trees – shade and the sound of the wind rustling the leaves.
(7) Add lighting – accent your home, trees, pathways, etc.
(8) Add a gardening space for growing your own food.
(9) Increase the quality and appearance of your plants with fertilizers, weed killers, and aeration.
(10) Maintain - remove weeds or distracting out of place plants
(11) Maintain - remove old or worn landscaping materials
At Creech’s we will design your landscape with your budget in mind. We use upfront pricing and have an honest discussion of affordability. We can also develop a multi-year plan so that you can space out your projects and costs. If you would like to view our work visit our portfolio page by clicking here. Contact us today for a no-obligation quote.
For warranty information, please click here.