Affordable Year-Round Care For a Lusher, Greener & Healthier Lawn
For over 20 years we have taken great pride in making our customer’s yards and landscaping look great. Our exclusive lawn treatment process ensures that your lawn is receiving the best care year round to minimize weather damage in the fall and winter and to be fuller and greener in the spring and summer.
We help make your landscape look great by preventing weeds. Nothing spoils a beautiful landscape faster than weeds. Weeds are plants that don’t belong. Weeds steal sunlight, nutrients, and water from the carefully selected plants in your landscape.
We know how to control the various types of weeds that may sprout in your yard. From weedy grasses such as crabgrass, annual bluegrass, tall fescue and quack grass to broadleafweeds like dandelion, clover, ground ivy, knotweed, and plantain, we have got you covered.
Treatment plans for weeds can include soil aeration, raising or lowering the mower deck height, changing the frequency of mowing and watering, increasing or decreasing fertilization, and selective use of herbicides.
Our Exclusive Year Round 5-Step Treatment Process
Early Spring Application #1
February –April (Granular)
* High Balanced Fertilizer to wake up your lawn out of dormancy and promote early spring green
* Pre-emergent control for summer annual weeds – Crabgrass, Nuts Edge, and Foxtail
* This Application contains no weed control!
Late Spring Application #2
April – June (Liquid)
* Balanced Fertilizer to promote dark green color in Lawn
* Blanket Spray Broadleaf weed control- Dandelions, Clover, Chickweed Etc.
* Will Not kill grassy weeds like Crabgrass, goose grass etc.
* Optional treatments Available – Ask our Licensed Technicians for a list of service
Summer Application #3
Mid June – August (Granular)
* Balanced Fertilizer to promote dark green color in lawn and help prevent any heat stress from hot summer
* Spot treatment- This will take care of any broadleaf weeds remaining in lawn as well as Crabgrass, Nuts edge, Foxtail
* We recommend the lawn get 1-1.5 Inches of rainfall a week (3 – 45 Minute watering sessions should provide this)
* Optional treatments Available – Grub Control, Flea & Tick applications, Iron
Early Fall Application #4
Late August-Early October (Liquid)
* Balanced Fertilizer to promote dark green color in lawn and recover from any heat stress from the summer
* Blanket Spray of Broadleaf Weed Control- This will kill out broadleaf weeds in lawn like dandelions, Clover, Chickweed
* Optional Treatments: Aeration & Over seeding, Slice Seeding, Starter Fertilizer
Fall Application #5
October – November (Granular)
* A high balanced fertilizer to help prepare the lawn for dormancy and give the lawn a great boost for early spring green up!
* Aerate Lawn , Over seeding , Slice Seeding
For over 20 years we have taken great pride in making our customer’s yards and landscaping look great. Protect your investment in your landscaping contact us today.